[I guess Superman was right; some people need their kryptonite]
current mood: cold
Have you all gotten used to the idea of my having a boyfriend yet? No? Neither have I. Weirdness! Goodness, but also weirdness.
I'm going to attempt to update here more often. Because damnation, I used to update all the damn time. Now it's like... once every three weeks or something. Yeah, I know. You've heard me say this before. Hurdy hurr.
I want to start a new RP comm. NOT FF this time, because clearly FFH was a one-of-a-kind deal and should never be attempted again. I also need to get on creating Cooper. Or Vicki will eat my soul. Sigh. I'll do that after updating here.
Movie survey tiemz. Because? I CAN.
1. What movies are your comfort viewing -- the ones you slink back to in times of stress?
Dirty Dancing, pretty much any Adam Sandler movie, Little Women.
2. What was your favourite movie as a child, and why?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Because it was AWESOME.
3. What was your favourite movie as an adolescent, and why?
Oh jeeze, I don't even remember. I had a lot. I'll go with Spice World, because it was Spice World, and I was a teenage girl. Ok? Ok.
4. What movies have you bought but just never got around to watching?
Oh man. LOL The Wizard of Oz 2 disc edition, Dirty Dancing 2 disc edition, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Butterfly Effect, 21, Ever After, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Secret Window, Widow on the Hill, Lies My Mother Told Me, and Someone Like You.
5. What kind of movies would you like to say you watch, but never do?
6. What's the oddest movie you ever saw?
Pontypool. Excellent, but odd.
7. What movie were you never able to get through, despite the recommendations of people you respect?
Team America: Word Police
8. What's the movie it took you a couple of tries to get into, but was as good as promised once you finally made it?
9. What's your favourite animation . . . or do you even have one?
Oh-HO. This is a really hard question for me. Um... I really can't pick. There are too many. I pick YOUR MOM! Ohh, scorch.
10. The desert island. Three movies (and collected works don't count; if you want *Lord of the Rings* it'll cost you all three slots). Go:
Joseph King of Dreams
Surveys are fun. Now I want to watch movies. :P But even more, I think I want to play Gabriel Knight. Hello random urges. How often you strike me.
My dog is eating a Triscuit. I don't know why, but this amuses me.